Creative Mind Flow

July 11, 2009

A Loyal Friend

You are always there when I need you
You are never scared of what to do
When I'm sad, you hold my hand

You make me glad, you understand

You never turn on me
You would never break my heart
You have always told me you love me
From The very start

You always give me hugs and kisses
While we cuddle in the dark
You make sure I get my wishes
That come straight from my heart.

I'm writing this to let you know
You're a great loyal loving friend
I will never let you go
we'll be together til the end

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 at 9:33 AM , Blogger SunSetRnB said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At July 23, 2009 at 9:34 AM , Blogger SunSetRnB said...

Awww...this is sweet..ur lucky to have..who ever this is lol..Ugh..I want...NEED that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home