Creative Mind Flow

July 5, 2009

Life...

Is A Surrender;
And breathe on the hope for those who do not understand, the existentialism of my mind.

Is Underestimated;
By the entire world. The feeling of potential is present, but still hard to find.

Is Cramped;
By the security of those, in which my time of day should not ever be served.

Is Hollow;
Inside myself, I have never felt like my happiness would ever feel so undeserved.

Has Indecisions;
On the plans of which I should put into action, and the ones that I shouldn't do.

Is Self-Manipulation;
I treat myself unfairly, only to help all the others around me, push on through.

Is Like A Lone Wolf;
My spirit animal. I walk the plains of life by myself, I meet many, but I never take anyone home.

Is Inspired;
By the quality of life that exists. I want to rearrange the world, help society back into tone.

Is Foolish;
Are my thoughts. I can not undo the inevitable. What shall be, will be forever.

Is Ending;
What would I have learned when my time has come? I will know nothing! and I'll be at the end of my tether.

1 Comments:

At July 5, 2009 at 5:49 PM , Blogger ladytruthful said...

I like the whole poem but self-manipulation is my fav

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home